Count On Tools Inc., a leading provider of precision components and SMT spare parts, has launched its interactive online catalog and redesigned Web site. The online resource, located at www.smtmachineparts.com, is loaded with new features to enhance the Count On Tools’ online shopping experience.
The enhanced Web site offers customers the same product range with more extensive technical information, and a more logical and user-friendly interface. The newly streamlined site features an exciting new design to make it faster, easier and more intuitive.
Count On Tools’ updated site now operates more efficiently with the new online catalog, which retains a wealth of product and technical information. The new online catalog was developed to inform and help customers understand Count On Tools’ complete scope of products and services.
Upgrades to the new Web site include:
- Design ― The main feature of the new Web site is the ThomasNet® Catalog Navigator with RFQ Services, a complete catalog search engine, the ability to publish catalog pages to PDF, and the ability to compare products in real-time and online. This interactive catalog system allows users to find the products they need most to keep production on track.
- Graphics ― The new Web site also features fresh new graphics and diagrams to enable users to easily find the products and services they need most.
- Navigation ― Count On Tools has simplified the structure of the Web site by developing a consistent menu and simplified interface that makes navigation simple and straightforward.
- Search ― With the new search function, it is easier than ever to quickly locate specific products. The site now provides multiple options for search parameters (by keyword, by part number, etc.), and an easy-to-navigate site structure based on type of machine.
- Security ― The new site also features enhanced security with a VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA.
Countless customers around the globe put their trust in Count On Tools’ quality nozzles and associated consumables. The upgrades to the Web site make it possible for Count On Tools to become the Internet’s one-stop source for high-quality replacement parts for SMT pick-and-place machines and PCB assembly equipment, including vacuum nozzles, cutter blades, glue dispense nozzles, feeders and feeder accessories, vacuum pumps and accessories, filters, springs, lamps, belts, and more.
Count On Tools has been the original source for quality nozzles and associated consumables in the electronics manufacturing industry for nearly 20 years. The company’s nozzles and associated consumables are in use at many of the world’s leading electronics manufacturing services (EMS) companies.