Count On Tools Inc., a leading provider of precision components and SMT spare parts, introduces Titanium SwissGrip® Screwdrivers from PB Swiss Tools’ new line of high-quality, non-sparking, non-magnetic and noncorrosive Titanium Safety Tools.
PB Swiss Tools’ Titanium SwissGrip® Screwdrivers are ideal for applications in the high-technology field, on assembly lines and at home. They are particularly appreciated everywhere that problem- and fatigue-free work is necessary.
Titanium SwissGrip® Screwdrivers feature slip-proof handles, even with wet hands, and optimally transmit the applied energy. The handles are autoclaveable up to 120°C, and are resistant to harsh chemicals such as gasoline, acetone, etc. Additionally, the soft handle coating comprised of Santoprene® transfers high hand torque onto the screws effortlessly.
PB Swiss Tools’ Titanium Safety Tools are anodized for easy identification of the tools, compared to regular tools that are not made of Titanium. Titanium Safety Tools are designed for use in numerous industries where the following properties are necessary for safe work:
- Non-Magnetic: Because they are non-magnetic, or non-ferrous, PB Swiss Tools’ Titanium Safety Tools are ideal for use in numerous industries, including around sensitive magnetic equipment (including scanners, de-mining, disarming, etc.), where parts made of magnetic materials might cause disturbances. In computer technology (e.g. hard disk/hard drives, automation with sensitive linear drives, and in the aviation industry for adjusting compasses.
- Corrosion Resistant: PB Swiss Tools ’Titanium Safety Tools are the ideal choice when working in marine and offshore environments, as well as chemical processing, thanks to the corrosion resistance of the Titanium material. Corrosion and/or rust can be dangerous in hazardous environments because impacts involving rust can initiate a thermal reaction which can cause an ignition in an explosive atmosphere.
- Non-Sparking: PB Swiss Tools’ Titanium Safety Tools are recommended for use as non-sparking tools where hazardous, flammable or combustible vapors, liquids, dusts or residues are present.
- Hypoallergenic: PB Swiss Tools’ Titanium Safety Tools are hypoallergenic and, therefore, are not dangerous to health like similar tools made from Copper-Beryllium Alloy (CuBe2) or Aluminum-Bronze Alloy (AlBr), which can emit dangerous particles during use. PB Swiss Tools’ Titanium Safety Tools are also suitable the medical and surgical industry, as they are capable of being sterilized in autoclaves or with the help of aggressive chemicals.
- Lightweight: PB Swiss Tools’ Titanium Safety Tools weigh nearly 50 percent less than conventional steel tools.
With more than 130 years of experience, PB Swiss Tools is a global leader of hand tools manufactured for use in the industrial marketplace, even for the most hazardous jobs. All PB Swiss Tools are 100 percent Swiss-made and come with an unlimited lifetime guarantee.