Count On Tools Inc., a leading provider of precision components and SMT spare parts, introduces Titanium Hex Key L-Wrenches from PB Swiss Tools’ new line of high-quality, non-sparking, non-magnetic and noncorrosive Titanium Safety Tools.
The new Titanium Hex Key L-Wrenches are made of titanium and the recommended tightening torques can be reached without visible lasting deformation. PB hex keys feature a perfect-shaped ball-point end, which allows any user to turn the screws with an angle of up to 30°. PB Swiss is the only manufacturer to offer such a large angle for ball-point hex keys, which allows them to be more versatile for the user and very unique.
PB Swiss Tools’ Titanium Safety Tools are anodized for easy identification of the tools, compared to regular tools that are not made of Titanium. Titanium Safety Tools are designed for use in numerous industries where the following properties are necessary for safe work:
- Non-Magnetic: Because they are non-magnetic, or non-ferrous, PB Swiss Tools’ Titanium Safety Tools are ideal for use in numerous industries, including around sensitive magnetic equipment (including scanners, de-mining, disarming, etc.), where parts made of magnetic materials might cause disturbances. In computer technology (e.g. hard disk/hard drives, automation with sensitive linear drives, and in the aviation industry for adjusting compasses.
- Corrosion Resistant: PB Swiss Tools ’Titanium Safety Tools are the ideal choice when working in marine and offshore environments, as well as chemical processing, thanks to the corrosion resistance of the Titanium material. Corrosion and/or rust can be dangerous in hazardous environments because impacts involving rust can initiate a thermal reaction which can cause an ignition in an explosive atmosphere.
- Non-Sparking: PB Swiss Tools’ Titanium Safety Tools are recommended for use as non-sparking tools where hazardous, flammable or combustible vapors, liquids, dusts or residues are present.
- Hypoallergenic: PB Swiss Tools’ Titanium Safety Tools are hypoallergenic and, therefore, are not dangerous to health like similar tools made from Copper-Beryllium Alloy (CuBe2) or Aluminum-Bronze Alloy (AlBr), which can emit dangerous particles during use. PB Swiss Tools’ Titanium Safety Tools are also suitable the medical and surgical industry, as they are capable of being sterilized in autoclaves or with the help of aggressive chemicals.
- Lightweight: PB Swiss Tools’ Titanium Safety Tools weigh nearly 50 percent less than conventional steel tools.
With more than 130 years of experience, PB Swiss Tools is a global leader of hand tools manufactured for use in the industrial marketplace, even for the most hazardous jobs. All PB Swiss Tools are 100 percent Swiss-made and come with an unlimited lifetime guarantee.